What's New in Version 1.4.3
Deduce 1.4.3 fixes some visual user interface glitches that surface on iPads running iOS 4.2.1.
Deduce 1.4.2 released Oct 21, 2010 fixed several small bugs encountered when manually selecting a game number or a Mystery Word. Thanks to Dr. JL for reporting the problem.
Deduce 1.4.1 released Aug 2, 2010 fixed a bug that sometimes left the letter dials in an incorrect state following an "Unmark" operation.
Deduce 1.4 released July 17, 2010 was updated to work with iOS 4.0. Additional improvements include
1. By popular demand, the Unmark button now works more like "undo most recent mark". For each tap, only the most recent mark you made is removed. To remove all of your marks, just shake the device, or tap "Unmark" repeatedly until it grays out.
2. If you have elected not to display guesses with zero hits (via a horizontal swipe), and you then enter a new guess which also has zero hits, the invisible guesses will appear briefly and then disappear again.
3. The screen formerly labelled "Game Setup" is now referred to as the Menu (iPhone/iPod Touch only).
4. Program loading time has been slightly improved.
5. Some minor bugs were also fixed.